Rules & Regulations
Rose Music Center at The Heights is fully equipped with ADA Accessibility entrances and seating. Patrons MUST SPECIFY if they need ADA, hearing impaired, or visually impaired seating at the time of ticket purchase. A ticket will be sold in the designated ADA section on a best available basis. These seats allow for one to three companions. ADA tickets can be purchased at www.Ticketmaster.com or visit the venue box office during operating hours. If you are in need of further assistance, please call 937.610.0288.
Acts, Dates & Times
All dates, times, artists, and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Ohio law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto Rose Music Center property and the surrounding lots. A wide array of food and beverages are available at concession stands.
- We have the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone at any time. Adults of age that choose to consume alcoholic beverage will do so in a responsible manner.
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone already intoxicated. Intoxicated patrons will be denied entry into the venue. Public intoxication is grounds for ejection from the venue without refund.
- Each customer’s ID is checked before each alcohol purchase. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to purchase alcohol. Alcohol will not be served if the picture on the ID doesn’t match the person attempting to purchase.
- No vertical or expired driver’s licenses from any state will be accepted.
- Forms of valid ID include: horizontal United States driver’s license, military ID cards, Canadian driver’s licenses found in the state of Ohio ID book, Mexican ID cards found in the state of Ohio ID book, Canadian passports, British passports.
- There is a 2 drink limit per transaction.
- Alcoholic beverages are sold up to 30 minutes prior to the end of concerts.
All guests ages 2 and older must have a ticket. All children under the age of 2 must remain seated on the ticket holder's lap.
Gates open 60 minutes prior to show time (unless otherwise noted).
- In accordance with industry standards, The Rose Music Center at The Heights has implemented the following building entry procedures for all events. Each event may have exceptions to these policies. Be sure to check the event pages or call 937.610.0290 before attending.
- All guests and bags will be visually searched prior to entry. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at the entrance.
- No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the building without prior authorization.
Guests may asked to leave the property for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Failure to follow Rose Music Center smoking policies
- Unruly conduct
- Use of illegal substances or drugs
- Disruptive behavior
- Use of profane, obscene or abusive language of any type
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items inside the venue
- Throwing of any objects onto the stage area, or in the seating areas
- Verbally abusing, threatening or intimidating performers, other guests, or Rose Music Center employees
- Participating in a fight
- Entering or attempting to enter any “Authorized Personnel Only” areas, such as: the stage area, backstage, behind points of sale or restrooms of the opposite sex
- Any action that, in the opinion of Rose Music Center Management, places other guests in danger or reduces their enjoyment of the event
- Guests that are asked to leave the property may be subject to arrest. These guests will not receive a refund for their ticket(s)
All performances go on rain or shine, and no refunds or exchanges will be issued in the event of rain. All Pavilion seats are under cover.
The Rose Music Center at The Heights features a convenient, paved, secure and well-lit 2,000 space parking lot located adjacent to the facility. Details concerning accessible parking, as well as many other topics for those with special needs can be found in our Accessibility Section. The cost of parking is included in ticket price.
There is no re-entry for all Rose Music Center events.
Smoking is not permitted in the restrooms, pavilion, VIP areas, or while waiting in lines, such as: entry gates, concessions, merchandise, Box Office, etc. This includes tobacco and electronic cigarettes.
Tailgating is strictly prohibited in the Rose Music Center at The Heights parking lot. This includes, but is not limited to, drinking alcoholic beverages (in accordance to Ohio law), grilling out, and games or any other activities that may obstruct or distract traffic. Management appreciates your cooperation in helping us provide a safe environment for all patrons.
Underage drinking will not be tolerated at Rose Music Center at The Heights or in any parking areas located around the venues. Anyone under the legal age of 21 drinking, or in the possession of alcohol, will be subject to citation and/or arrest and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, Rose Music Center at The Heights reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is visibly intoxicated.
- Seat Cushions
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol only)
- Bottled Water - One per patron. Must be factory sealed. Cannot be frozen.
- Rain Jackets/Ponchos
- Small Umbrellas (No golf umbrellas)
- Small cameras without a detachable lenses that are able to fit in a man's shirt pocket
- Fireworks or incendiary devices of any kind
- Glass or Metal Containers
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of concealed or carry permit)
- Recording Devices of any kind - Audio or Visual
- Professional cameras. Cameras with detachable lenses. GoPro/Action Cameras.
- Glowsticks, bracelets, necklaces or any other glow item of any kind
- Inflatable larger than a basketball
- Large Umbrellas / Golf Umbrellas
- Backpacks or other large bags
- Laser pointers
- Tools (wrenches, pliers, etc.)
- Pets (except service animals covered under ADA regulations)
- Aerosol Spray Cans
- Posters larger than 8.5" x 11"
- Musical Instruments
- Selfie sticks
- Club Colors
- Spiked jewelry or chains of any type
- *Any other deemed unacceptable by Rose Music Center management
All policies are subject to change at the discretion of Rose Music Center Management or Tour Management at any time.