The Rose Music Center Box Office
Regular Box Office Hours (excluding holidays):
|10AM - 3PM
The only authorized sellers of tickets to Rose Music Center events are the Rose Music Center box office and Ticketmaster (www.Ticketmaster.com). Please be aware that tickets purchased through other secondary market sources (i.e. StubHub, Vivid Seats, “scalpers”, etc.), may or may not be legitimate. The Rose Music Center at The Heights does not endorse using any secondary ticketing sources, and the Rose Music Center Box Office cannot resolve any issues involving them. Please note tickets are sometimes also available through fan club sites as presales or special VIP packages.
Ticket prices include parking and are subject to price increase based on demand and applicable Ticketmaster fees. All events are rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice.
Will Call Procedures
- Patrons must have a picture ID, the credit card used to purchase tickets and, whenever possible, the confirmation number of their order. The box office cannot release tickets to a patron without a picture ID. The Box office can only release tickets to the patron(s) named on the account. The box office cannot accept Will Call tickets to be left in another person’s name.
- The box office does not charge a service/convenience fee on tickets that are paid for with cash. Purchases completed made using a credit or debit card will be subject to a $2 per ticket fee. Purchases completed through Ticketmaster's selling channels will include additional convenience fees.
- Vouchers and discount/promotional tickets are not available for purchase or redemption on the day of the performance. There are no refunds or exchanges. Lost, destroyed, or left behind tickets cannot be replaced.
FOR ONLINE GIFT CERTIFICATE ORDERS, CLICK HERE.
Gift certificates are available in multiples of $25, $50, and $100. All gift certificates are subject to availability and expire five years from date of purchase. Gift certificates can only be used towards the purchase of Rose Music Center event tickets. Gift certificates are not
valid at concession stands or on event merchandise. A $5.00 service fee will be added to online orders. Please allow 10 business days to receive gift certificate(s) after purchasing. All online orders must be received no later than 3pm on December 16, 2022 to ensure Holiday Delivery. Gift certificates can only be redeemed at the Rose Music Center at The Heights Box Office, please see above for Box Office hours.
Special Seating Arrangements
The Rose Music Center at The Heights is fully equipped with ADA Accessibility entrances and seating. Patrons MUST SPECIFY if they need ADA, hearing impaired, or visually impaired seating at the time of ticket purchase. A ticket will be sold in the designated ADA section on a best available basis. These seats allow for one to three companions. ADA tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com or at the venue box office during operating hours.
- If you are in need of further assistance, please call 937.610.0288.
- No refunds are given with the exception of cancelled or rescheduled concerts. All sales are final. Date, times, and artists are subject to change without notice.